Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

The World is Full of Wonderful Ideas

The one issue I really don't have a handle on yet, is my love for the new idea. As a new idea occurs to me, I have the urge to take it an run with it. This happens even though I am still not through with the last fascinating project that I thought up.

Unfortunately, it's much faster to think of an idea than finish a project based on it. So lately, I've been perpetually skipping from one idea to the next, without taking any of them to completion.

I think that an answer to this may involve going back to visualizing the current project every morning, to regenerate my enthusiasm for it. It also may involve scheduling time to evaluate, but not start, new project. But I'm still working on this one. Suggestions are welcome!

No comments: